Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are liberals complaining about Trump's tax stuff when none of them actually work or pay any taxes.  ?

Not only do they work and pay taxes, they do about twice as much as Republicans.  Even though the map is famously mostly red, the tiny blue areas actually account for 2/3rds of the nation's economic output and the red for only 1/3.

You must be incredibly stupid. Blue states pay the vast majority of taxes in America, but I understand that simple arithmetic is too difficult for you guys

I live in NY and own a small business. I pay estimated tax $5,000 every quarter.

I've worked all my life. So this is crazy. He has cheated America. He owes everybody. He's in trouble right now. No one is above the law.

You have nothing but lies.  SAD!

• Biff

Excellent point.  One hundred fifty million Americans do not work or pay any taxes.  The unemployment rate is about 50%.  And here all along I thought you guys believed Trump had been good for the economy.

I'm a liberal and I bet I make more and pay more taxes than you...

I also paid more in taxes than Trump when I was 18 and mowing lawns.