Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Should I preorder ps5?

I don’t mean now I mean when it’s available or should I wait to till it’s in stores

• 3 days ago

No. Wait until both it and the new Xbox are out, then make your choice.

Yes, it is better than Xbox 

• Kyle

who knows if they will have a lot of stock for general sale on release date.  if you can preorder one now, i would do that.  that way you're guaranteed one on release day.

if you can wait though, i would late until later holiday or even next year.  to see if it drops in price a little.  or if you have a ps4, you may need to wait until its available to trade it in to get a deal.  otherwise, i think you send in your ps4 now, and will be without gaming for a couple months.  

• Will

No. Wait until it has been out for a year. The bugs in the system will have been fixed by then and the price will probably be down at least by $50.

• opurt

A little late for that. Good luck finding a place that will let you preorder and isn't already sold out.

Edit: Well if you're waiting until it's in stores, that's not preordering, that's just buying one. And it'll probably still be a matter of luck if you find one or not, there's a lot of people who didn't get a preorder that will be trying to grab one off the shelves or online.