Does the Atheist Church practice pseudologia fantastica?
- Pirate AM™Lv 74 weeks agoFavorite Answer
I have no clue, there are a few atheist "churches", but while they use that name, they are more like social groups than "churches". But my guess, without ever attending one, is that you are more likely to find "pseudologia fantastica" in every book or DVD by a creationist or IDiot -- well, it is a given that creationists and IDiots practice "pseudologia fantastica" on a daily basis....
- River EuphratesLv 74 weeks ago
- CatherineLv 74 weeks ago
Churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.. Are only for religious / fairy tales believers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- DuckLv 74 weeks ago
1. There is no 'Atheist Church'
2. Fantastic false logic? No.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- rodcomLv 64 weeks ago
The best thing about atheism, is that it does not require practice of anything since the only definition is lack in the belief of a deity.