Anonymous

How do you feel about Asians ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

I like some of them very much. I was engaged to a girl from China, and I have dated many girls  who are Chinese or Japanese, plus two each of Koreans, Filipinas and Vietnamese. 

• 3 weeks ago

Well they are Asians. I'm Asian myself! I don't want to generalize but sometimes I don't like Chinese people and their arrongant/aloof attitudes! Sometimes they can be rude, especially the old Chinese ladies! Some old Chinese men are also rude. Other than that, they're ok. I'm Asian filipina but I was raised in America (U.S.). I like it here and I am very used to it. Asia is a beautiful country and but it likes to compete a lot with North America and Europe because China is competitive. I know that sometimes China can play dirty so that's what I don't really like. I wish they would be more fair but sometimes maybe they feel that they HAVE to cheat?!! Anway though, yeah, I think they are okay. I know a "little" bit more about the Philippines because that is my ethnic background but I am a proud American nonetheless! The Philppines is a mixture of a lot of cultures from Spanish to Asian! It's gorgeous! Like Hawaii! 

Source(s): Since 1984.
  • 3 weeks ago

They have great bodies...smooth with no body hair.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I hate them. .....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think Asian women make good sex toys. They worship white men and they don't have all those christian hang ups either.

And if you happen to be one of the few ugly whites out there, you can always just buy one. Selling themselves is part of their gold digging culture.

• 3 weeks ago

The Asian people I have known through life so far have been nice people.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i like them, i think theyre nice people

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I had a friend who was from Thailand, who came to the US to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.