oacic123 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Don't you believe 75000.00 is just too much for a haircut, I do?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

$75,000 is not much for the trumpster to shell out for a haircut. But I would think he would get a better style!?

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't pay that for all of the haircuts in my life combined. If my wife tried that, she'd be my ex.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That was for hair styling...I think they used the long staples.  For the show he gets it done for free as CNN paid for it.  So it is all exaggeration (or another lie). He is whiter than Bernie.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

75000.00 in which currency?

Ah, I see from other answers that it relates to Donald Trump, therefore American dollars (yes, there are other dollars).  That amount is clearly not for one single haircut.,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Obviously this must be a cumulative cost over a long period. It is inconceivable it could be the price for one haircut.

• 1 month ago

I agree with you. It's too much for general peoples.

It's a huge money think.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES, but there's no way Trump could have actually paid that much. He claimed that was for hair styling for his TV show. But break it down by typical filming schedules and that would mean he paid a stylist between $1500-2000 per day. Does that sound believable?

• 1 month ago

yes... who pays that much

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not if it's in Venezuelan currency, otherwise, it's a tad expensive for sure. 

• 1 month ago

No, but laser hair removal would permanently do it and work out cheaper 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.