oacic123 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Don't you believe 75000.00 is just too much for a haircut, I do?

1 week ago

$75,000 is not much for the trumpster to shell out for a haircut. But I would think he would get a better style!?

I wouldn't pay that for all of the haircuts in my life combined. If my wife tried that, she'd be my ex.

That was for hair styling...I think they used the long staples.  For the show he gets it done for free as CNN paid for it.  So it is all exaggeration (or another lie). He is whiter than Bernie.

• John P

75000.00 in which currency?

Ah, I see from other answers that it relates to Donald Trump, therefore American dollars (yes, there are other dollars).  That amount is clearly not for one single haircut.,

Obviously this must be a cumulative cost over a long period. It is inconceivable it could be the price for one haircut.

I agree with you. It's too much for general peoples.

It's a huge money think.

YES, but there's no way Trump could have actually paid that much. He claimed that was for hair styling for his TV show. But break it down by typical filming schedules and that would mean he paid a stylist between $1500-2000 per day. Does that sound believable?

yes... who pays that much

Not if it's in Venezuelan currency, otherwise, it's a tad expensive for sure. 

No, but laser hair removal would permanently do it and work out cheaper