Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 4 weeks ago

What would you say are the main things you need to be prepared for when going to a driving school?

This is totally based on your experience, as things can be happening differently in other areas. 

First of all, I am someone who likes to prepare in advance before officially beginning things. It would be appreciated if I can get some advice. 

Let me begin by telling that I finished reading the full theory and I know the traffic rules. 

What would you say are the main things to be ready for? This can be different things, like what you will get tested on.

• drip

So you are going to learn how to drive.

Know your car.  Know what every knob, button and lever does in your car. Know how to adjust the seats and mirrors. Windshield wipers, turn signals work. How defrost /defog your windows. 

Feel Comfortable being in your car.

Get a Rule of the Road book from your public library or DMV and read through it.

Well, learn how to drive and the traffic laws. You will definitely get tested on those.

Get a bumper sticker that says "if you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk".