Peeling clear coat on car headlight?

One of the headlights on my car has a pretty small portion of the clear coat peeling. It doesn't look like a lot is peeling off, it's certainly not the entire headlight. I don't know much about wetsanding or the different grits of sandpaper required to remove the peeling clear coat. What order in grit should I go through to properly remove the peeling?

Also, is it possible to sand down only the part that is peeling? Or would I have to sand down the entire headlight even though the rest is looking fine?

I wanted to get my headlights vinyl wrapped to further protect them and I don't think anybody would be able to wrap it in the stage that my headlight is in right now. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'd let a detail shop or the same shop you'll use for the wrap do it, mostly because you'll need to sand, sand some more, and more still, then buff and polish. The time and energy plus items and compounds you would have to invest in are more than the price you'd pay to get it done, AND if they mess up it's on them, not you. A shop will have all the products needed right there and are responsible for the process.