Maytag Bravos XL MCT dryer overheating?

My Maytag dryer which was bought 4 years ago is overheating and I don't know what is causing it to overheat.  The check lint screen light keeps coming on every time I turn on the dryer but I don't know what is causing this to happen.  The vent was checked outside to see if it was clogged up but there is no clog to find.  I did vaccum up a lot of lint from the bottom of where the screen goes in but the light still keeps coming on every time I  turn on the dryer.  I checked behind the dryer and it does not seem the back is being crushed.  I have an appointment for someone to come out to look at the dryer but it will cost $125 just for the person to make the trip and they can't come out until October 13.  Anyone know what is the problem?

I removed lint from the area around the screen and is no longer hot but the "check lint light continues to come on.

• Rick

sounds like something is blocking the exhaust vent ..............