Have you noticed that Democrats are grasping at straws in their attempts to disapprove of Amy Coney Barrett?

They've tried saying a Mom with young children can't be a Supreme Court Justice.  So much for feminism.

They've tried questioning the adoption of 2 of her children saying they might be illegal or "white colonization."

They've tried questioning her Christianity and her Catholicism, saying she can't be a fair jurist.

Will they get desperate enough to accuse her of sexual assault and gang rape?

Isn't the real problem Democrats have with ACB is that ACB has stated that judges shouldn't be policy makers, but should instead rule on the law, AS WRITTEN!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrats are like chimps.  They figure if they throw enough poop, some of it is bound to stick.

• 2 months ago

Anyone appointed by Trump is by definition a brainless blob.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We need the Bible in the classroom. And the Talmud, the Holy Koran, Book of Mormon, The Watchtower, Confucius Book of Life, Hindu Śruti and Smṛti and a few more Hindu books. Add all the religions of the world. Once we get that window of reelijin open itta be-a tida-wave!! WooHoo!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I haven't.  I've only seen facts.

She is a member of a religious cult and wants to make the US a Christian Nation (which is unconstitutional)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You simply don't get it. And I'm not inclined to try and explain it to you.

• Biff
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No I haven't noticed any Democrats saying those things, and the fact that you have utterly failed to provide any evidence that they are in fact saying those things doesn't make me any more likely to notice it.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

they've been doing that for the last YEAR !!!!

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.