How would you feel if someone took you to Mcdonald’s as a first date?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No Problem. I love FDs at public places where  either  can leave if it doesn't work out. And neither feels "obligated" by a fancy place and expensive meals.

So Far. last FDs were at Starbuck's (outside table) and I-Hop.. Lucy and I met at I hop, we realized we weren't meant for each other. .Still friends, we've had iced tea at I hop since then.

:"Cheapskate-?!!" . My Lady Friend Likes that I'm  frugal,  I Love the fact she Appreciates it. It's Whom you are, not your ride or splurging moola that Counts. Anyone much over 45 knows it.  Ive Cooked Dinner for us to save money. I just spent 8 grand on new car So we can date without borrowing or renting a car,  or a  Taxi. We both have fixed incomes so we cant splurge too much.  Better to pay electric bill in  this heat than go to  a restaurant at the Mark Hopkins every weekend.  

• 3 weeks ago

McDonald’s is ok as a treat now and again but not on a first date. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That'd be fine i guess

• 3 weeks ago

So??  

What's wit this entitlement, and high falutin act nonsense?

This is where one separates the golden wheat from the dross...

You accepted, now sit, enjoy the meal,

and behave.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

wont happen....WE LIKE WENDYS MORE...

• 3 weeks ago

I'd feel glad they at least chose McDonald's over KFC. That's how I'd feel.

• 3 weeks ago

May be it had something to do with you telling them you never had the "McDonald's Experience" before. NAH - may be McDonald's is their Happy Place. Either way it sucks they would not have more imagination.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

I hate McDonalds 

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Very insulted. I don't do fast food. I cooked a meal for my then boyfriend (now my husband). We do go to a restaurant occasionally and pay 50/50. You ladies need to learn how to look after a man. Then you will also find a decent man. he said to me that I know how to look after another man more than a woman does. So there see. Learn to cook and respect. Then you will get a good man that will stay with you. 

• 3 weeks ago

I’d feel happy to get to eat an ice cream cone, it’s been years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.