What can I do for my girlfriend on our anniversary if I can’t see her that day? Something she can see from her window!?

So it’s our anniversary next week but I won’t be able to see her or take her out. I really want to do something special for her but can’t figure anything out. I bought fireworks that I can shoot in her back alley and she can see it from her window but I also want to do something else. Anyone got any suggestions? She has to stay home so anything that I can do she has to see from her window. Thanks!!!  

Favorite Answer

Write her a 💖 message in chalk on the street. (Do it really early in the morning so she won't see you.)

something she can see from her window? so if you can drive over to her house and go in front of her window, why can't you take her out on a date? like even a simple picnic or a walk?? bullsh*t. if she absolutely has to stay home, why not just video chat?

• rick

Question ?? After you start a wildfire that burns half the county, what do you have in mind for an encore ?????

If you want to get her flowers you can leave them at her door step.