Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

Absolutely no motivation to do schoolwork, unable to make myself do it, feels hopeless?

I’m a senior in high school and this has been going on for over a year now. I used to do alright in school, but my ability to sit and do school work just switched off one day and never turned back on. Sometimes I’d sit in front of my laptop, notebook, etc, for an entire weekend without getting a single thing done. I’m so frustrated, it feels like my brain is broken but I don’t want to go on drugs for it. What the **** do I do? Everybody is angry at me all the time because my grades are in the gutter, but I literally can’t make myself do the work!!!!

According to my diary this has actually been going on for two years. FFS

lol, can you give me a discount when I see you working at Target! 🤘🤘😝😝😆😆🤣🤣😂😂😅😅🤗🤗🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😇😇😇😍😍😋😜🤪🤭🤭 #Biden2020 #BLM