Why does this keep happening? Yahoo Censorship of the left?

I swear, I get 10, more, 12 responses whatever, my question being nothing about pedophilia or dirty words, and it doesn't matter.  I come back, and the topic is completely gone.  

Truthfully, I recognize there are more right-leaning people on here, which might explain Yahoo's behavior: they know who is buttering their bread, so to speak.  But, how many of those right people are from Russia or operatives here at home?  I get the feeling the answer is most.  The left people just check in occasionally and find the casual/v. well-thought out misanthropy of the right unpleasant and callous and even shocking.  We may then post something mild mild dissent or parody to that.  

Favorite Answer

Trolls are reporting everything they dont like. True or not.

• helene

There are more things against the rules than profanity and pedophilia, you know.

I can tell you why a question was removed unless you tell us what it was.

• Rusty

I think it's because the feelings of the right are so fragile, they are such snowflakes, that when there is a discussion they feel is not going their way, they whine to the moderators and the topic is eliminated like the tax rules for Trump.