Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 3 weeks ago

can a liberal and a conservative to be friends ?

or depends?

@anonymous: In tv I saw a video when a conservative was a friend of a liberal, sorry for my english

Favorite Answer

Yes, people don't have to agree on everything in order to be friends.  They just have to respect and like each other.

An important part of achieving that is that they must not suspect one another of being their enemy.  If you have no such suspicions, it's easy to be friends no matter what your preferences or outlooks are.

• RICK

sure, they can even be happily married to each other like my parents. 

• Jeff S

As long as they don't talk politics!

Depends.  Are they moderate towards the center and willing to listen or are they dogmatic in their far sided beliefs.  My brother is a far leftist and there's  o talking to him.  He just gets enraged. 

Example, he's  an earth firster and goes out spiking trees with metal spikes to "protect the trees."  When I said that he's endangering some poor schlub's life just trying to feed his family and makes no impact on the industry he got violently angry.

Yes, of course they can be friends.  

Politics is really of very little importance in life, even though we make a big deal of it here.

no, that is not possible