Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

Who can i see if i have loose skin or fat in face or body ?

4 Answers

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    A cosmetic surgeon.

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    your regular family doctor

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    A plastic surgeon is the only medical specialist who can do much about it.

    I've seen the results of such surgery at my local Weight Watchers, in women who lost more than 85 or 100 pounds, and frankly, I was not sure the results were worth the expense and pain.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Ryans buffet, if they are open.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.