Is this Coronavirus pandemic really Trump's fault?

I'm a conservative person myself, so I tend to challenge liberals when they put Trump down. But I do have a hard time disagreeing with them when they say this pandemic is Trump's fault. Because think about it, we have the HIGHEST infection rate IN THE WORLD. And what's bad is that cases still keep spiking 'til this day. This country is doing the worst job handling this pandemic, which is pretty shameful. And who is the leader of this country? Trump! So maybe he is to blame.

So it Trump really to blame for this pandemic? If Biden wins, do you think things will get better?

Can't stand the crook, but no. It is the morons that think it is a hoax and aren't wearing masks and not practicing social distancing who are to blame.

Well... You have to understand that if someone had covid, got better, then died in a car crash it's still counted as covid. The reports are highly inflated. One of my friends was telling me about two of his friends. One of them stood in line to be tested for covid, was called away for an emergency before she could be tested, and a week later got positive results for the test she never took. The other friend of his works in the hospital and has been told very strictly to put everything down as covid, even if it has nothing to do with it because the hospital gets money if there are covid deaths. I don't buy the numbers the left wing nutcases are pushing.

We have the highest REPORTED infection rate, which is important to remember. China is lying about cases, India isn't even reporting, and God knows who else is doing the same. China was the only country to begin with Covid, go through multiple quarantines and try different methods of containing the spread and dealing with patients, only to deny having any information that could help the US in the future. Trump was warned it would be dangerous, however, he did go to China only to be lied to. It was only when things started kicked up that he most likely realized he was lied to, and that it was up to him and the government to try and contain the spread of Covid.

HELL YEAH! DUMP TRUMP!

The pandemic itself is not his fault, and it's been serious enough in other countries which took a different approach.  The problem is that in other countries (I'm in Britain) it wasn't politicised in the same way.  People from both left and right agreed about what needed to be done.  For some reason this didn't happen in the US, and this means that people have taken up entrenched positions not amenable to logic, and to this extent, yes, it is a lot worse than it had to be and that is definitely his fault.

I have no idea if things will get better if Biden wins.  It would depend on whether people comply with what he brings in, and considering the current division that may well not happen.  Also, the situation is harder to contain now it's got as bad as it has.

It is China's fault and the world now has to deal with it. Trump certainly acted quicker than the Democrats did and even before anyone knew what we were dealing with knew deaths had occurred not only in China from the virus but around the world regardless if Trump said anything about the virus. Trump was quick to stop international travel to the U.S.. Shutting down a booming economy was no small feat, meaning people knew the virus was that serious as grocery shelves went empty for weeks. Because of all of this, you cannot believe the lies of the media that people did not know how serious the virus potentially was in the beginning, even before the democrat leadership acknowledged the seriousness. Toilet paper and disinfectants were disappearing off the shelves while the democrat leadership and liberal media were saying everything is okay and Trump was just overreacting.

he was thinking it was a joke,  but now it does not look good for him

in the eyes of the world , we have no faith in him at all

• Prince

Although I do believe that the Corona Virus originated in China, I also believe that one has a responsibility, a "Civic Duty" at the VERY least, to tell the truth to people regarding infectious diseases. Possibly many details of the Virus and handling it may be beyond one's control; however, if one has told the truth, one does not have to speculate on the possibility that fewer people might have died had one not LIED. Now the man knew something on 7 February 2020 and, not only did he conceal it, he told the exact opposite of the truth intentionally. Second guessing people's reactions and deceiving them to manipulate outcomes and behaviour shows a low character. 

No.. What could he have done differently. It's not his fault for what they do and if they fail to use whatever and be safe. They are responsible for their own actions. How the hell is he personally responsible?? For what they do. That is ridiculous. If they failed to wear protective stuff and knew the risks and still did it anyways. No.. They did it to themselves. Just keep supporting our enemies like Biden and the demoncrats and China.. Who are supporting and funding all of our enemies who are hate the USA and want to destroy us.. And will when we are at our most vulnerable and you gave them the chance. I'm tired of the lefts stupidity and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That makes about as much sense as a satanist claiming and acting like they have any. It's as mich his fault as China's. Why don't you blame whoever the one who created it.If they even created it. Who knows.. Trumps fault he'll no.. Maybe it was made so people like you could slander him and try to sabotage him. Because we all know that's how you cheapshot leftist roll. When you are losing.. Yoi resort to backstabbing and cheating and you mother fukcers are.. Going.. To pay for it!!!

YES. If a plane crashes during a storm, they don't just dismiss that as an "act of God." The pilot's actions are a crucial factor. Did he act quickly enough? Did he make the right decisions? Did he follow the standard protocols? Could it have been avoided if he'd reacted differently? So even though the storm was beyond his control, the pilot can still be considered at fault for the crash.

This situation is the same. Trump was negligent, incompetent and failed to respond. He totally botched the handling of the pandemic, resulting in the disaster we find ourselves in today. Other countries with strong leaders (like New Zealand & Japan) got it right. Trump is to blame for making this country the Covid Capital of the World.