How to rewrite?

Rewrite the sentence using "either":

Disneyland is an amazing park and Euro Disney is just as great.

• John P
    Favorite Answer

The sentence by Layman does not make sense. I might even say that it could only have been written by a non-native speaker who has not long been learning English from an old textbook.

In the case of two tourist attractions, both of which are equally wonderful, the use of 'either' is impossible. If your teacher says that it is possible then that teacher has a bad textbook, or is not a native speaker of British or American English.

I could rewrite your sentence as: "Both Disneyland and Euro Disney are amazing places."

Either of Disneyland or Euro Disney is not less amazing park.

I wouldn't.  I would use both.  However, you could say "Either Disneyland or EuroDisney is a great park" but it implies that only one of them actually is, and the other is not.  Otherwise, you would not use either.  Both parks are amazing, not just the one or the other.