Omar asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 weeks ago

my paybal account got suspended for having updating stuff why ?

I recently made a paybal account and upadated some stuff including my master card so immediately paybal limited my account access temporarily and unable to reinsert my master card but they required me to send them a passport ID to regain full access and still don't have anything received yet , you know long it takes to get them response to my problem ?

You can call. But they don't do anything fast.  They locked my account once because they thought someone I sold to was a scammer connected to me. I just sold him something. Turns out, he was an undercover FBI guy or something who used a fake name. Not for fraud, just in case.  For about 10 days I had no idea what was going to happen. I just know I did nothing wrong. The FBI guy called them and convinced them he and me were legit and they unlocked the account and gave the money back that they removed. (They pulled what he paid me too but eventually gave it back)

Ive talked with 15 year olds who were told they won't have access to their money until they turn 18. (They lied about their age when opening it)