How can you stop being  bi curious?

Is there a fix to stop being possibly gay? 

I'm attracted to both men and women. I like having sex with men, but dont find sexual things with women appealing. 

So any insights on this? 

Fyi, if this helps...i'm a girl  :p

Favorite Answer

Haha, I'm honestly not sure! But I will guess you can't really stop it if it's a part of you. 

Option A:

It is a phase you're going through. Some people are bi-curious for a while, and then they're not. They grow out of it.

Option B:

It is a part of your sexuality.  

You say you're attracted to both men and women, but only sexually attracted to men. Am I then correct in assuming you have only a romantic attraction to women? If that's the case, I don't personally think it's enough to want to pursue a relationship with a woman. 

That's the key question you have to ask if you're wondering about whether you're bisexual or lesbian: 

Do I ever think about dating girls? 

Do I want to date girls? 

Do I feel like if I lived my life without ever dating a girl, I'd be missing something? 

By the way, I should mention if you do end up realising you fancy women that way too, it is nothing to 'fix'. It's just a variation of human sexuality. There's nothing wrong with being bi-curious either. If you're single and want to test out your feelings with another girl who's interested, I say go for it. If not that's ok too.

For me personally, I had crushes on girls that evolved into more, and I always pictured myself being with them. It felt similar to my crushes on guys, except a lot more emotionally intense. I tried to ignore my feelings about girls many times, but they kept coming back again and again. That's why I mentioned what I did at the start of this responseXD

Good luck anon and don't feel bad for being curious!  

Source(s): Bisexual female

You could just try with girls and see if it does if for you.

• Sam

@Anders is right.

You are not the only bi-curious person, so meet a bi-curious guy and another bi-curious girl and get together.

Then, all you have to deal with is jealousy.  If you can get past that, you might end up with a nice family, except that society will frown on it.  

But if you three are happy together, then screw society.  It is your lives, so do what works for you.  You aren't hurting anyone except for the few jealous people who get bent out of shape because you have a loving relationship and they don't. 

Just know that a relationship like that takes 'commitment' to work. 

• Sky

You stop being bi-curious by satisfying the curiosity and trying something sexual with someone of the same sex to see whether that feels good and right to you.  If you are attracted to both guys and girls, you would be bisexual, not gay.  And even if you realize that you are gay and feel no attraction to the opposite sex, there's nothing wrong with that.  What you describe of yourself, assuming your anonymously posted story is true, can be split into biromantic heterosexual, meaning you are romantically attracted to both sexes but sexually attracted to only the opposite sex.  There's nothing wrong with any of that, so get over your petty concerns and just accept yourself exactly as you are regardless of what sexual orientation you find yourself to be.

Cannot change it, no matter how much you try, you are gay, not bi.

Get it out your system by having a 3 some.

No, there is not, it is a congenital condition. (developed before birth!)

curiosity is a gift, if you are not curious ,you would never learn anything

One cannot change one's sexual or gender preferences simply because one wants to. The very idea is ridiculous. It would be like DECIDING to stop preferring chocolate to vanilla. You can't.

I think the whole Gay ,Bi, Trans, thing is overated. People used to hide thier attraction to people of same gender all the time because it was dangerous for it to be known. Personally i think being attracted to people of same sex is normal, it just depends on if you find sexual intimate situations with same sex what you want to do. dont confuse fear of being gay anxiety with attraction though. if your a Bi girl dont worry most guys like that lol, they just wont admit it ;)

If you are attracted to both men and women, simply ignore any feelings you have towards women. I like both blondes and brunettes, but if someone told me I couldn’t date blondes, it’s not the end of the world.