WHAT'S YOUR POSITION ON ABORTION?

I believe that every woman has the choice, whether to remain pregnant or to abort a future pregnancy.  There are strict guidelines to follow, the woman in the UK will have to make an appointment with a Planned Pregnancy/Family Planning Doctor and state why she feels she doesn't want the pregnancy to continue or what adverse affects being pregnant will have on her mental wellbeing.

Some people seem to think that women that make the decision to abort, do this lightly, whereas this is unlikely to be the case.  Usually abortion is a last resort.

Pregnancy takes place in a females body, she has the right to decide whether to terminate a pregnancy or not.

A child has the right to a loving parent.

If the woman feels unable to provide such an environment she should not be coerced into giving birth, just to satisfy the whims of those who are uptight.

I'm pro choice. 

I personally would not get one, however I believe other women should get to make that decision for themselves. 

It should be SAFE, LEGAL, and VERY, VERY, RARELY performed. And nowhere on my list of acceptable circumstances for abortion does the word CONVENIENCE appear. Abortion which is performed solely for the sake of convenience (the way most abortions in the US are) is MURDER, plain and simple.

It Must be Free LEGAL and only a womans choice

this is 2020 not 1420

I loathe to make laws that enslave women and give power to the State over a woman's body. I'm against that sort of tyranny which is in no way freedom. But I personally find Abortions disgusting and, unless it's really medically necessary or because there was rape, I think less of a woman's character who aborts her baby. I just don't believe that the government should be given such monstrous power. It's an issue for the Maker of your soul not a bunch of misogynistic male chauvinist pigs to decide in a legislature.  

I think most people who say, "her body/her choice" don't really mean it. For most people there is a gestational point at which they become squeamish about abortion and believe after that point a woman should be forced to remain pregnant.

For myself, rather than illegal, I wish abortion were unthinkable.

Abort if you don't want a baby.

I am not going to get myself caught up in some stupid nonsense battle on here over my beliefs.  I will just leave it at this: everyone is entitled to do what's right for them and will have to live with whatever consequences evolve from those decisions. 

• GA41

Abortion is murdering you unborn child.  It is morally wrong.