What is Grimace from McDonald's supposed to be ?

AFTER these things God said unto Adam, "Thou didst ask of Me something from the garden, to be comforted therewith, and I have given thee these three tokens as a consolation to thee; that thou trust in Me and in My covenant with thee.

2 "For I will come and save thee; and kings shall bring me when in the flesh, gold, incense and myrrh; gold as a token of My kingdom; incense as a token of My divinity; and myrrh as a token of My suffering and of My death.

3 "But, O Adam, put these by thee in the cave; the gold that it may shed light over thee by night; the incense, that thou smell its sweet savour; and the myrrh, to comfort thee in thy sorrow."

Source(s): So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon; forgive me.
  • ?

A Trump voter.         

I always thought Grimace was a metephor for the irish. thats why grimace is easily forgotten :)

It's : "Grimmiss"

He's a Tribble.......

McDonaldland is a fantasy world used in the marketing for McDonald's restaurants during the 1970s through the 1990s. McDonaldland is inhabited by Ronald McDonald and other characters. In addition to being used in advertising, the characters were used as the basis for equipment in the "PlayPlaces" attached to some McDonald's outlets.

he is a gum drop.......... that's what ive heard many years ago back in the early 1990s

The evil smile of the clown. 

I ate at Mcdonalds in 2000

and I Grimace at the Thought of eating anything there again 

• Jim

A cartoon character.

• ?

I don't think he is anything but a being, like what would you say a Teletubby is? He is just a dopey purple blob with arms, legs and a face, maybe an alien but McDonald's have never said he is supposed to be anything.