When making beaded jewelry to sell, what metal holds up best without tarnishing? For charms,wire,findings etc ?

Hello,

So I haven’t sold my jewelry in a while, i put everything on hold for a while and Im trying to pick everything back up to make Some extra income. a lot of my earrings and necklaces i made a couple years ago have changed colors and need swapped out such as clasps, wires,pendants etc. i usually buy my supplies from a jewelry expo and the findings aren’t labeled so I need to be more careful and know what im buying.  I know the obvious of course-925 Sterling silver and gold. (Which i will definitely use down the road when i have the money, but it’s too pricey to do everything in that unfortunately) so... i would like to know what other metals are good and will hold up over time. I use very nice semi precious gemstones i have put a lot of money into over the years so i would like my jewelry to hold up over time as the beads do. I Would appreciate any advice and also if you know of places to order good quality supplies at good prices that would be helpful as well. Thanks so much!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.