Why are teenage workers super slow?

I've notice this mainly in fast food places that hire these teens. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Cuz they're probably new, dur! Even my late 20's *** was slow when I first started my current job a couple years ago.

• L
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Because all they've been doing is sitting on a couch playing stupid computer games.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's this crappy century PLUS the low culture of "countries" that, former colonies, actually pride themselves on having been stolen by revolutionists whom they call "fathers of their country". How tacky and tawdry. Being a Colony is bad enough. Whereas real countries are anciently named after a race such as France is so called for the Franks or England for the Angles. Denmark for the Danes and Sweden for the Swedes and so on. To be South Carolina, called after Carolus Rex as a commercial venture, is roughly on par with being born in "K-mart" or "Walmart" or something. Then intentionally to have alienated yourselves from the Mother Land, the only thing that connects you to any sort of class or lustre. Egad. Now your youths do not have any good examples in you sorry lot. You don't dance the Mazurka or the Gavotte or the Pavane; indeed, you know no dances that have prescribed steps. Not even country square dances, you are now less than peasants of one hundred years ago. No-one stands straight anymore and you all slouch, shifting your weight lazily from hip to hip. You don't require your children to say either "ma'am" or "sir" ;or indeed, even to look you in the eye when addressing you. Your children don't even look up p from the television screen or the video game as the brats give you a surly answer in a whiny tone. Then they age into being teenagers and get a first job job and you think they're going to transform in an instant, into young gentlemen and ladies. Well, they never were. You never were. You've gone down to a service economy and are too ill educated to do better than that and you're not even good at being a service economy because your service is poorly performed, your manner surly and your demeanour lazy. You have degenerated to trash, are seedy, having "gone to seed". You lack couth and class, taste, style and poise. You have outsourced your industry under GW and your defence under Donald and don't even understand the "Best Deal Ever" by which you have become the virtual slaves of Saudi and China. While you weren't looking you were had in the fundament, but turn around and discover all that looseness back there. Of course your children are super slow. You're defended by "Super Dooper Missiles" you glad fools, you feckless and gormless yutzes.

Source(s): Wake up and smell the coffee
  • 3 weeks ago

what an odd question. They are probably not paid enough to want to be super fast, and they are juggling school and sports at the same time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because they simply don’t care.  The level of apathy they have is insane

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

some stoned . . . . . some lack of sleep . . . . some clueless without a phone in their hands.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes it generally a fact young workers tend to be slow and easily distracted from their work.  I think they have not yet learned to work at a pace adults expect.    In many countries they are paid less because most do not work as hard.

• 4 weeks ago

i dont think theyre all like that

• 4 weeks ago

they're NEW. I started working yesterday and im super slow because I need time to process and understand, and learn about the job. they could also be TIRED. try being a full time student and full time worker in todays society. most of my friends pull the primary income for their family and are working on little to no sleep, all while trying to get good grades so they go to a good school like society expects them.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe because food takes time to cook?  If you want cold raw food you can always eat cow while it's still struggling 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.