Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Republicans: what do you think about the New York Times report that Trump only paid the IRS $750 of income tax in 2016 and 2017?

Update:

Oh ya, and no income tax for 10 years before that.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

it might not be true

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Most Biden voters don't pay any income tax. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Before reading about this, I think Trump is trash.

After reading about this, I think we need more information to confirm it is all true, but I don't really doubt it. If it is true, Trump did a good job of getting out of taxes, demonstrating that there really is a need for reform.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I wouldn't doubt that he can loose money faster then he can earn it!

It is a matter of public record that he is worth some 2 billion dollars less then when he went into office.

It isn't always about how much you earn- there is a point at which it becomes and issue of how much you loose. Clearly Trump is a master at knowing how to loose and still come up the winner. After all he did loose the popular election but won the race.

So if the reports are true (which I doubt), then it is just one more example of how a great looser can also be a great winner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If it's true, he has good tax people. Of course I'm not sure how much  he paid through wages and salaries to employees and suppliers.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Good for him getting an equal outcome as the ghetto queens with their 15 tax deductions. I mean babies.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That’s exactly what republicans like to hear. Amazon paid $0 in corporate income taxes. Meanwhile, it’s owner became the richest man on planet earth

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What does that mean, he's not as rich as we thought? I don't care as long as he didn't break the law.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The reporter should be thrown in prison for slander.  Those records are sealed and the only way to obtain them is through illegal means. 

• 3 weeks ago

Secret , unnamed anonymous sources say .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.