Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Are you excited that trump will win 2020, and the atheist's choice of socialism and marxism will be held off?

I am!  i hope we get all conservative justices so we can shut down socialism and marxism and atheists!  If they want we will buy them a one-way plane ticket to china or north korea.  There they can live in their utopia.

You better pray that Trump gets in again or there goes the Nation down the Drain.

Republicans will lose the Senate. Democrats control the senate and house then 45 will accomplish nothing. 

Kool your jets, Vlad. 

Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, armed, barricades self in Fort Lauderdale home, police called: https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/09/28/form...

Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years. Idaho Statesman

An actual billionaire in New York once told me “Trump isn’t rich. Trump isn’t a billionaire. He’s a clown living on credit.” Rick Wilson

‘Your dad raped 22 women!’ Don Trump Jr. shredded by heckler after he accuses Dems of ‘normalizing pedophilia’ 

They wanted to be lied FOR. This isn’t some one off electoral college, Russian assisted political phenomenon. We’ve been heading in this direction for a long time. Trump gave these people a voice. The difference is now they don’t have to wear a sheet. Brian Barton

I'm a hardcore atheist and I'm a hardcore capitalist.

Trump could win but I would not bet on it.

I'm excited to be able to get this question deleted. 

Alden, Sky is a Rupert Murdoch property, a Fox News partner. People in Australia do NOT want him. Get real. U.K. can take Lying Donut Don but you better get him right after he loses because he's going to jail otherwise.

• Aiden

I'm from the UK and even I'm hyped.

The people of the United States of America better be ecstatic or we'll take him off your hands. People in the UK love Trump for the most part. Australia too, Australia adores Trump. Sky News Australia has to be one of the most Trump supporting factual based media I have seen.