Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How long could you be in jail for vandalism?

Not like I ever did this and I'm not planning on. But If it were legal I think about how I'd love to toilet paper my girlfriends friends house. Due to the fact her and her snooty preppy pants boyfriend fcked us over last year by scapegoating us. Now they live a happy life and they dont even talk to us anymore. I really want to get them back. But still debating if it's worth a few months in jail. Cause I know they'd call the cops and knowing that the boyfriend is a professional technology expert he could probably investigate that it was me

Update:

Well my whole point of it wouldnt be to do severe damage. It would be to send them a message that I'm mad for how they took advantage of us 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably no time at all. I will say though that if you are planning something you will only make yourself as bad as him. Don't lower your standards because he is probably expecting something. It will frustrate him if you don't respond or waste your energy on it.

• 1 month ago

Regardless of how long you'll be in, keep in mind that while you're there many convicts love nothing more than having sex with a wimpy fellow inmate. Is it worh that? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its not worth it.....Let them alone, they will have their day, Karma.  Revenge is best when you let it sit and brew for a few years. if you get me.

• 1 month ago

If you have a clean record it's extremely unlikely that you'd serve any jail time at all  for TP-ing someone's house. More likely you'd pay a small fine and maybe have to do some community service for a month.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grow up......

• 1 month ago

Look up the crime and punishment on line, in your area. From what you wrote, I can understand why she isn't with you any more.  Leave them alone. You can only bring more negative feelings and experiences upon yourself by seeking vengeance. I fail to see how you were taken advantage of...you were closed out of her life (theirs) because of your attitude and behavior.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i wouldnt do it,you might be in there for a long time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.