Is Lauren playing mind games with me or is she just super busy with work?

I've known her for a while. A couple of our mutual friends told me that she likes me and that I should ask her out. I texted her. I suggested going to a specific restaurant that I know she likes on a specific day. Two days later she texted back "🤔". That was it. No clue what that means. That was 2 days ago and I haven't heard anything else from her. HELP!

It's possible that she is busy, it's also possible that she is aware that there is a pandemic and going out to a restaurant is a risk for catching COVID19, it's possible it meant she was thinking about it and that she meant to reply sooner but your message is now lost in the line of other messages.

Honestly it sounds like she might like you but this is showing that she doesn't value your time. Even the busiest person will make time for someone they value, even if its to say 'no sorry I'm too busy with work'. Two days with no further info to me says she isn't playing games, she is being rude. 

The only way to find out is to call her and ask her directly if she would like to go. 

maybe you should ask her this question

You have already asked this question before. I remember, because I answered you. Apparently you are not getting the answers you seek?  If not, why don't you ask her. 

She’s not interested!