Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

out of ten how healthy is your diet, ten the highest?

• Audrey

...........1............

• Andy C

9.5.

I eat chocolate every night, but it is 95%, so it's less than 4g of sucrose ergo 2g of fructose, so it's actually perfectly healthy. 

I eat plain corn chips.   That's the worst thing in my diet.  Low sodium corn chips,  but of course they still have BCAAs.

EVERYTHING else is healthy, but all you need to do is quit as much fructose not in whole foods as possible. 

Proven weight loss- 60 days money back guarantee

ProVen is a very helpful supplement for weight reduction. It not only provides weight loss support, it also promotes detoxification, which makes it a double-action formula.

The best part is that all of the ingredients are organic, well-studied beforehand, and of top quality. Much research and testing by professionals has gone into this product to ensure its effectiveness and safety.

Additionally, natural ingredients tend to suit folks better. It comes in an easy to swallow capsules that are taken once a day and is easy to incorporate into your daily routine.

Please visit this link below.

https://www.healthyllifestyle.com/proven-reviews-1...

.

I'd give it a 9. I think I do quite well, apart from chain smoking and drinking but there is salad on my burgers.