What does "humour" mean in the sentence "I'll know his humour, when he knows his time"?

This is a quote from the play Julius Caesar by Shakespeare, Act 4 scene 3.

• John P

In those times, 'humour' meant 'mood'.

humours were the internal fluids of a human that made him sick or healthy.  This was the purpose of bleeding and leech use, for example, to help get rid of "bad humours" when the patient was ill.  Did not work very well of course. The model of health was wrong.

So, in this example, the idea is that I will know about his internal fluids when he dies (when he knows his time).  Presumably, the dying will be by getting stabbed, I suppose.  He will spill his humours, his bodily fluids, and I will see them (know them).

Shakespeare is best read with a well-annotated text that explains the archaic uses of words.  There are loads of them because the language was quite different circa 1600.

• drip

I will understand about his oddities when he understands the right time for them.

Right before Brutus says this Cassius says  “bear with him Brutus ‘tis his fashion “. Or hey that is just the way he is.

• bill

It means ; I’ll humor him when he learns how to behave.

His illness or state of mind?