Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Any Christians just feel hopeless sometimes?

There's always so much debate about things like prophecies, pre trib rapture or post trib, heaven and hell beliefs, and so many other things that are just constantly debated on. I only came into my faith over the summer but it feels like if I keep going at the pace I am now I will spend my whole life just researching into everything.

Just stick with the Holy Bible word of God and let God be your only Teacher. Dont listen to men, dont argue or debate the Word. Always let scripture interpret scripture.

Psalm 119:99 KJV — I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.2 Timothy 2:15 KJV — Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I never feel the way that you do.  Never.  Because I know the truth, and I don't debate it with anyone.  If you choose to debate, that is your fault.  Just don't debate.  The rapture is pre-trib, and heaven and hell are real, and it is very easy to be in heaven and avoid hell, which is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

• Enigma

all the time.....................................

Those Prophecies are unnecessary for you to be Christian.

Focus on what Jesus taught and you'll have all you need.