I'm just a professor and, in 2016,  I paid 20 times more tax returns than Trump.  Is it fair?

Favorite Answer

No, it's not fair. And thats why Trump changed the Tax system so that from 2017 onwards Billionaires paid even less tax.

It's the way it should be. 

@Anon, Trump wasn't President in 2016 Genius. 

He also paid zero income taxes in the 10 preceding years. 

Talking to Trumsters is like talking to zombies. 

Source(s): Remember when this country used to revolt over Tea Taxes?
  • helene

A tax return is a FORM, dumbass. Where are you from?

I seriously doubt you filed more FORMS than Trump. 🤣

He played within the laws and rules of the Tax Code legislated by democrats as well as republicans.

If yer such a perfesser, wye dontchu lern how tu take advantige of tacks lawz tu!

• Dan

What kind of a professor says he "pays" more than one tax returns in a year? You file a tax return. You pay tax. You don't pay a tax return. You're obviously not an American. 

• Fred G

You mean like the professor on Gilligans Island..? Pretty bright guy huh...?

Did you donate all your salary to charity? Trump donate all his presidential salary to charity in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

• Jim2

Probably not...  I wonder how honest Trump's tax returns will prove to be? I see the NYT has a headline: "LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE"

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/...