Who lives at your house ..the devil.. or Jesus?

Which one doo you act like...most times? 

The word honesty is in play here!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Rom 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

So then according to Inspired by God Scriptures, if a person knowingly and willingly chooses to obey satan and commit sin, then satan is their Master.

If a person obeys the Word of God, then God is their Master.

If a person obeys satan AND God, these are lukewarm.

And the Lord Jesus says: Rev_3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

How many call Jesus "Lord, Lord" but DO NOT DO as He Commands? To Love One Another. Those who profess Him, but do NOT obey Him, are a smoke in His nose.

• Amina
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

My ßitch asz mom

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The fact of the matter: God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Satan and sin are not welcome at my house. all Satan and sin produce is eternal death if we are not truly saved by God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible only. read 2 Corinthians 4:4, read Ephesians 4:18, read Jeremiah 17:9, read Romans 1:17-32, read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-14, read Colossians 2:13, read Ephesians 2:1-10, read Psalm 51:17

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • JASON
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Just me and my nameless black cat familiar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My wife and I live at our address.  Jesus or the mythical satan might live in your home but I have nothing to do with either.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Myself and my husband. I am just myself. Just an everyday guy. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.