Who lives at your house ..the devil.. or Jesus?

Which one doo you act like...most times? 

The word honesty is in play here!

Favorite Answer

Rom 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

So then according to Inspired by God Scriptures, if a person knowingly and willingly chooses to obey satan and commit sin, then satan is their Master.

If a person obeys the Word of God, then God is their Master.

If a person obeys satan AND God, these are lukewarm.

And the Lord Jesus says: Rev_3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

How many call Jesus "Lord, Lord" but DO NOT DO as He Commands? To Love One Another. Those who profess Him, but do NOT obey Him, are a smoke in His nose.

• Amina

My ßitch asz mom

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Satan and sin are not welcome at my house. all Satan and sin produce is eternal death if we are not truly saved by God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible only. read 2 Corinthians 4:4, read Ephesians 4:18, read Jeremiah 17:9, read Romans 1:17-32, read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-14, read Colossians 2:13, read Ephesians 2:1-10, read Psalm 51:17

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • JASON

Just me and my nameless black cat familiar.

• Rayal

My wife and I live at our address.  Jesus or the mythical satan might live in your home but I have nothing to do with either.

• Aaron

Myself and my husband. I am just myself. Just an everyday guy.