Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

How can I always feel happy and positive?

I know some people like that and I envy them

I hate happy people they are smiling and laughing and I am always left out I am jealous of them I always wish them dead.

Do you feel that way sometimes?

Get to know God! John 3.16 my friend, there's lots to be happy about in God's kingdom.

• falcon

You can't unless you suffer from  mania.... 

fearlessness is the key to happiness and positive.

We are for the most part born optimistic or pessimistic. 

For the optimist it is easier. The pessimist would have to make great efforts. Engaging in positive connections takes effort, but it is worth it.

• A good life isn't entirely about outwardly perceived happiness, but about internalized fulfillment. Those people may seem happy, but you will never know what kind of anxieties they may have behind closed doors. Focus on looking inwardly instead of looking at what others have. "The true person knows that there is nothing that needs doing." - Lin-Chi. 

If you're interested, I would read the Lin-Chi section of the Zen Sourcebook. 

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Zen-sourcebook.pd...

I'm sorry.You can't be happy all the time.

You can try not watching the news,read the newspaper

or social media.

Join a looney bin. Nobody can always be happy and positive. Its not normal. Someone will accuse you of being cra cra.