Can I get into Boston University?

I have a 3.81 W and 3.62 UW gpa and a 1220 sat score. I am from Colorado, have many extracurriculars and community service on my transcript. I have a summer job. I have taken 6 APs throughout high school. I am the co president of HOSA(nationally recognized) and secretary of NAHS(also nationally recognized)

My AP scores are a 4 on Ap human geography, 2 on AP bio,  3 on AP physics, 3 on AP Lang, and I haven't take the last 2 AP classes exams.

Same answers as the answers to your other posts.  

You MIGHT get into any of the schools you've posted about but your GPA and SAT are at the lower end for all of these schools (Tulane, UGA, Clemson, Syracuse, and Boston U).  That means that you also might not get in.  Nothing in your extracurriculars is going to make you a stand out.  What are your AP scores?  

You have to apply first.  Considering where you live, I wonder what is so important to you, about BU.