Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

Will I get sick after accidentally eating mouldy bread? The mould was dark but I was watching TV while eating so I noticed it after eating ?

There was black mould on edges of bread. Will I be sick? Is there anything I can do to Avoid being sick 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    You shouldn't have to worry.  If the mold were of significant quantity, it would have tasted terrible, and you wouldn't have kept eating it.

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    no..................

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Nope... You're fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.