sally asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is it just me or has the world become very toxic under Trump's leadership?

My mom once said when Obama was president you barely even remember you had one! 

But with Trump he's always in the news, always saying and doing stupid thing. And he is most definitely not a peacemaker, hes quite the opposite actually. I just feel like Trump has made America a very nasty divided place. 

I'm not saying we were perfect before, but politics was moreso of an afterthought, priorities were family, career, education, and trying to live your most happiest and peaceful life. 

Now it seems like everyone hates each other and everyone just wants to fight and everyone is scared....I really hope and pray this guy can go away after Nov 3rd.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The media supported Obama, and are vehemently against Trump. So of course if you watch main stream media you will get the impression that Trump is a bad guy. The media has always endorsed Democrats and they will always try to make Republican presidents look bad. You think what the media wants you to think.

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's just you.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Amen to that..and orange man very bad

• 2 months ago

Im sure these people remember. 

The Wedding That Became a Funeral: U.S. Still Silent One Year on From Deadly Yemen Drone Strike

BY LUCY DRAPER ON 12/12/14 AT 11:20 AM EST

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is not just you that think that.  Many people think that way.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn’t say the world but definitely America. It seems like people are much more inclined to be nasty towards minorities and that people are starting to be more ok being racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc more in the open since Trump is empowering them. In that environment, it’s very bad. But in the rest of the world? I don’t think so, but I can see why those outside the US are worried about us. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not you, Sally. A lot of us have noticed. Since trump was inaugurated, there has not been one day without scandal. Every, single day it is a new screw up, a new lie, a new story of him kissing authoritarian @sses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.