Anonymous

Is it okay to think my friends girlfriend is hot?

I’d never disrespect them but I have a speech at their wedding I want to say something he has everything a beautiful wife, home stuff like that. Like I’m happy for him. 

Favorite Answer

You can say that he’s lucky to have a beautiful wife and all but do NOT say that she is hot or sexy or that you are attracted to her.

• Raja

You can always say while making the wedding speech that your friend is a lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife .You can always admire your friends'  gf and think how hot she is but keep the feeling to yourself .

Don't gush over the beauty of the bride and don't praise him for his possessions. He's a great guy, She's a great gal, know they'll have a good life together because they've the love and the building blocks. Just stuff like that. I get you're happy for him but try really hard to not have your speech sound like you're jealous of him and desirous of his bride. 

• Iambi

Hey they aren't  married yet! Give it a shot!

Is it okay?? Okay with WHOM?  Yes, you can say that at their wedding, but PLEASE learn how to use punctuation before that happens. Okay? Promise me you will.