Anonymous

Is it okay to think my friends girlfriend is hot?

I’d never disrespect them but I have a speech at their wedding I want to say something he has everything a beautiful wife, home stuff like that. Like I’m happy for him. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You can say that he’s lucky to have a beautiful wife and all but do NOT say that she is hot or sexy or that you are attracted to her.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You can always say while making the wedding speech that your friend is a lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife .You can always admire your friends'  gf and think how hot she is but keep the feeling to yourself .

• 3 weeks ago

Don't gush over the beauty of the bride and don't praise him for his possessions. He's a great guy, She's a great gal, know they'll have a good life together because they've the love and the building blocks. Just stuff like that. I get you're happy for him but try really hard to not have your speech sound like you're jealous of him and desirous of his bride. 

• Iambi
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Hey they aren't  married yet! Give it a shot!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Is it okay?? Okay with WHOM?  Yes, you can say that at their wedding, but PLEASE learn how to use punctuation before that happens. Okay? Promise me you will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.