Is Anthony still a good name?

Or has "Anthony Fauci" ruined it?

YES....

I still love ALEXANDRA in spite of that democrat ocasio cortez having it as a first name... 

Source(s): EP

Anthony is a great name.

Never heard of him so he couldn't have made that much of an impression. Anthony is a great name, when pronounced correctly. 

Anthony is still a good name. "Anthony Fauci" hasn't ruined the name Anthony.

• Prince

Anthony Fauci is old and shall be dead relatively soon at any rate, passing unnoticed by more people than you imagine. No, Fauci cannot ruin a name as strong and classic and popular as Anthony. He's a major Saint. Saint Anthony preached to the fishes.

kids don't know him. although if you feel thats the name you will associate your child with, then you might wanna and a new name

He has enhanced the name with his integrity.

I don't think the name makes the personality, as much as the personality can effect the outlook on a name.

• Audrey

He's ruined it. And that was my deceased son's name.