Can I lose my job opportunity for this ?

So I applied at this job and I practically got hired but all i need is to take a drug test at the clinic they assigned me. However I only have 2 days to take the drug test but the problem is for the next 2 days the clinic is closed and my recruiter is off for the weekend so I can’t contact her and the email said you have 2 days and failed to do so could jeopardize your chances of getting hired. Am I screwed or what can I do 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either

Send an email to the recruiter explaining the situation.  If you have a contact person with the employer copy them too.  As long as you are keeping people informed, you can reasonably expect the employer to allow you to take the test the next day the clinic is open.  This is assuming of course that the clinic really is closed, which the employer can easily confirm with a phone call in less than a minute.  

• Bort

Sounds like a temp place. You probably didn't lose the opportunity. The recruiter should know the clinic isn't open on weekends. The email you received that mentioned the 2 day time limit was a formal message they either clicked a checkbox to send as they do for everyone or copy/pasted. They didn't actually type it. 

Call the recruiter tomorrow morning and address this issue. "This email instructed me I have 2 days to submit the drug screening. I wasn't able to do that because I received the message late Friday afternoon and the clinic was closed over the weekend. Can we reschedule the screening?"

They're most likely going to say you can go to do the drug test at any time and give you another 2 days to do it.

It's of benefit to you to go to the clinic and submit a drug screening as soon as possible. A clinic usually takes at least one day, up to 5 days, to test the sample they collect and get back to the employer with the results. The sooner you do it the sooner you can start working. 

Your choices are take the test when you can. Or jump off a bridge and end it all.