JohnT asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What fault will Democrats find with Judge Amy Coney Barrett?

She has got to be the most qualified not to mention the prettiest (Ginsberg, Soto Mayor 

Yuck ) nominee to the supreme court. Mom of

seven,Distinguished career, Professor, top of her class. What dirt will 

the Democrats try to bring up at her? Will they go back to high school like they did with Brett Kavanaugh?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She has adopted two children from Haiti and she is a staunch Roman Catholic. So Haiti and religion are the bookie's current favourites.

I am not sure why they bother with the hearings. They are not required and they just give one party the ability to slag off any candidate they do not like. All they actually need to do is vote.

• 2 months ago

I was hoping she instead of Kavanaugh would be picked two years ago.

• Sergio
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is the same flaw that Trump has, it is not politically correct !! Now they will try to find other faults but they will not have any importance, THAT is the important one. They will look for other defects to mask the important one, the same as they did with that anti-orange campaign of the liberal news networks.

They had a feminist who died and now they have a Catholic. Marxism lost.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Morals.  The lady has morals.  That is a mental disease to a radical communist democrat.  They will judge her to be insane and incapable of appropriate thinking.  They will pity her for her affliction, and dismiss her as an unredeemable.  Mazie Hirono will suggest that she be shot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

she's just a strident, ultra religious 'Karen' who the right wants to wag her uber white finger for them and overturn a settled constitutional federal law of almost half a century despite 60-something percent approval of our adult citizens.  

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They will know she will side with the Republicans always.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Handmaid? I feel sorry for all the Evangelical women who will have to use coat hangers again.

National Association of Evangelicals: „Too Many Abortions Among Evangelicals“ https://www.nae.net/too-many-abortions-among-evang...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Amy Coney Barrett walked through every single door Ruth Bader Ginsburg opened for her.  Now she's going to slam every one of those doors shut on several generations of women.  I hope this motivates women, especially young women, to go out and vote in droves.  For Joe Biden.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

'qualifications' mean nothing to the democrats, ideology means EVERYTHING................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She is an anachronism that will cost Republicans dearly in the election. Most Americans live in the 21 century and want it to remain that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.