Are these sentences correct?
01. Could you help me with my homework this week?
Yes, I want the better for you.
02. His father takes a walk every day.
Yes, takes a walk is good, the doctors say this.
03. How many chairs are there in your dining room?
There are five chairs, for father mother, and three children.
04. Do you think he’s home now?
Yes, this is time for him to be at home.
05. The teacher is interested in buying another car.
She is sick of her Uno.
06. Do you know how many students were in class yesterday?
Six students were there. Nobody missed the class.
- 4 weeks agoFavorite Answer
I want the best for you.
The rest is ok.