Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I have noticed and curious are there a lot of men walking around with erections ??

I have been recently noticing a lot of men walking around with big bulges in their pants.  

3 days ago

well that normal as penises get hard many times a day spontaneously, what is  abnormal is check every men's bulge... Hey, my eyes are up there, son...?

• Willie

These men wear a sock under their briefs, so stop looking at them and look at women.

Should have gone to Specsavers...

• Iambi

Yeah that happens a lot when I'm around too! Aren't we lucky!

well seems normal to me when

there are lots of women walking

around in micro shorts

• Jesus

It is common that the men when they are in the street they have erections, and the bulge they are seen bigger, to me he has happened and with boxer I am noticed more, I always look for the form of avoiding it but it becomes difficult. Like curious thing because there is always somebody slope of looking, but that is normal.           

they think you are hot

I've no idea why some men do this, but to me they sound like pathetic attention whóres. If I get a bóner in public then I try to hide it like a normal person!

It's a fashion statement to keep a pair of football socks in your jocks..

• balan

Well it happens . Some men want to exibit their organ, however they are prevented by the social customs  Still they wanted to show . Hence they take the advantage of using a boxer without undergarment and walks around.Common people also quitely enjoys the show.  We cannot avoid this unless someone admonishes them.The law cannot take action as they are not actually showing. Even if caught they will say what I  can do if spontaneous erection comes .Hence leave it to them and let us move forward.Regards.