how does the marine corps drug test?

so im in the marine corps, came back from pre deployment leave about 3 weeks ago and well i messed up during leave had smoked weed everyday i was gone , came back and on that monday they did a battalion drug test, now im wondering how they test every sample or if they do, im told different things and was wondering the real answer. I get on deployment in a week and it’s almost been 3 weeks since they drug tested us . was also wondering when will they say i pop or if i even do 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Every sample collected is tested

• 1 month ago

How ? The ever-popular whiz quiz.

• Mark B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Every sample is tested.  If you filled the specimen bottle, had it sealed, and signed along with the observer, it will be tested.

There are a SMALL number of samples that won't be tested (like less than 1%) because of an error at the lab that invalidates them.

3-4 weeks is about the time to find out.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah right troll. You're the same lying troll making the same mistake you've been making for three years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All depends usually no they don’t test them all but pick random ones, then again for a deployment they might check everyone. If you haven’t heard by now then most likely you lucked out. 

• 1 month ago

Just drink 2 flat mountain dews, they prolly wont even test you 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.