Why hasn't Trump fired FBI Director Christopher Wray yet?

Wray has been a miserable disappointment.  Wray has done nothing to fix the FBI or uncover how it was used to persecute Trump and his campaign since he took over in 2017.

None of the revelations we've seen about the misbehavior of the FBI under Comey have come from Wray or the FBI itself.  Almost all have come from the Inspector General investigation, FOIA requests, or Flynn's attorney's demands for documents in her defense of him.

Hopefully, Wray will be fired on Nov. 4th. He hides more than 'basement Joe'.

• paul c

Wray can't find what Trump dreamed up, because it didn't happen. I'm still trying to figure out how attacking evidence against Trump with rumors and nonsense works ?

I thought if your caught you face charges in court. Trump got caught and investigates the investigators. I guess as a career business fraudster and a tax evader Trump knows all the sleazy tricks to avoid justice. Like telling his people to ignore congressional subpoenas.  If I ignored one subpoena I'm sure I'd be in a lot of trouble.