I think I might be in love with my friend how can I get out the friend zone?

We have been friends for 3 years when I first started hanging about with her I kissed her and I chased her and one night I took her home was a year ago I licked her ***** and after that she friend zoned me made me feel sad but we stayed friends and a few month ago she asked if I would be her bf said yes and she was cuddling into and kissy taking pictures and then she started acting weird we when at a friend's house I sat next to her she told me to stop following we agreed to be friends and a few weeks ago she was drunk she kissed me said sorry for messing me around said she didn't want a guy who just wanted sex and told me to have sex with her I said no because she was drunk but ever since she kissed me I been thinking about her alot she's got a boyfriend weird thing is I'm not really jealous I want to with her but she likes being mistreated by boyfriends she told me her older cousin raped when she was younger and when I comes to her love life she doesn't know wit she wants and she's a little bit of a tart she kissed me when her bf is in prison I can't stop thinking about her I know I can do better but I just want her she likes me bk she told me I want to be with her but it it's weird I mean I have hanged about with her and her old boyfriend and I didn't get jealous now I want to be with her I don't understand

She thinks she has bipolar and she has a problem with coke she's bad with it I get shy round her somtines when we were a couple she said she didn't know if she still wanted to be with me because it could ruin our friendship

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.