RED2020 asked in PetsReptiles · 4 weeks ago

Is The Wuhan Coronavirus Really A Chinese Bioweapon?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is certainly possible. I would not rule out that possibility. However, how damaging the virus is depends on how well each country can deal with it. Some countries have very few deaths, but some, like the US, has a lot of deaths. One out of every 5 people who died of the virus in this world is an American. That shows that American government is doing a horrendously bad job defending us from the virus. Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong have very few deaths. Trump knew that the virus can be transmitted from person to person through the air as early as January and yet to this date, he would not wear a face mask or go in front of the country and ask Americans to do the right thing by wearing face masks to prevent infections. As a result, a thousand Americans a day are dying from the virus. Trump is in effect pouring gasoline on the fire after the weapon exploded.

• 4 weeks ago

I believe that it is and I also believe that Microsoft is involved with it as well to further their universal ID program!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.