how can i exchange my money (dollars) to foreign coinage like austrailian quarters,canadian quarters, euro quarters and so on.?

I collect although im more into quarters and foreign coinage atm.

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Ask friends.

    Generally banks only deal with notes in foreign currency.

    Good luck with finding quarters! They are something generally only found in USA.

    Australia, Canada and the countries that use Euros all have 20c coins, not quarters.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    i would ask your bank how to do that

  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Foreign coins have no official value in the USA other than scrap metal. Currency sellers in foreign exchange do not tend to work with coin other than local.

    Know the coin face value in US money and search ebay, facebook, craigslist and other marketplaces.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.