Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

help im need help?

Ok so im freaking out. Im 35 btw i have two kids 14 and 11 so I've been pregnant before. Im 6 days late no period not even the feeling like it will come on. Im freaking out because i took a test like a week and a few days ago and there was a faint line but i thought nothing of it. so as we got closer to my cycle i took more and they have been negative but my breasts are sore, super sensitive and my cycle is regular. no diet changes, weight loss/gain, nothing happened nor do i have any medical conditions so im wondering what is going on??? anyone had this happen. period late, breast sore, one faint line then negative still no period...

thanks in advance

The tests are not supposed to work until AFTER the day your period was due. You should test again, and if you were pregnant it may not show up until a week after it was due.