Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 3 weeks ago

Is he cheating?

So maybe I sound paranoid but when I was doing laundry I stumbled across a female jacket size medium. The reason I find this strange is because a) I have never seen this jacket before in my life and b) I don’t have a size medium ANYTHING and I know I did not purchase it. This is not my boyfriends jacket nor does it belong to any of my friends. And the only friends he has over are male. I just have no clue how this jacket could have randomly showed up in the laundry. It’s just the two of us in our apartment. He also doesn’t work as much as me so he is home more. What do you guys think? Am I jumping to conclusions?

• 1 week ago

Maybe place it out on a chair when he isnt around to see you do it.  Act casual.  If it belongs to someone he is seeing he may try to hide it.  If he does nothing convently lose your coat and go about looking for it.  When he says its right here you can be like thats not my coat, and watch his reaction,  ect

• John P

It would be very careless for a cheater to randomly let a 'foreign' jacket (a fairly big item of clothing) be around the place.

• MARK

Strangers on the Internet in the wrong forum cannot answer your question.

If he were cheating do you think he would take a little more care than to put another female's jacket in your household's laundry.

Why not ask him where it came from. Listen to how he answers you and watch his non-verbal communication. You couod possibly judge from that.

• CRR

You're probably jumping to the wrong conclusion, but maybe not. Just ask him in a casual manner if he knows where it came from.

Ask him and see how he reacts.  His body language and facial expressions could say a lot.