Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

If you took a dozen deeply religious people from all over the world...?

Who took their beliefs very seriously, or a dozen keen musicians, or a dozen keen gardeners or a dozen scientists and sent each group up separately into space to spend six months in the international space station.. which group would be most likely to fight constantly and possibly harm each other.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

One would find the beliefs would be killing each other as is historically proven.

• 2 months ago

If you take any disparate group and send them into space, the chances are they'd experience the Overview Effect and be at peace  with each other.  I think you'd have to change the situation to a desert island or something, or maybe something where they didn't have to band together to survive, for conflict to occur.  People are not usually inherently hostile to each other.

• 2 months ago

The batty religious of course.  They are  very apt at starting major wars also ya see.

They also started the gulf wars and the war in Afghanistan::::Wanna try to tell me differently? Cos you cant.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Per Mare Per Terram
  • 2 months ago

lol, as if satan and his demons can't be in outer space with humans.

Who would fight? They all would, because they are human.

The religious would fight with one another

The Musicians would fight with one another

The Gardeners would fight with one another

The Scientists would fight with one another.

Each would think they are right and the others are wrong. Welcome to the Human Nature.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

hopefully none of them would

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think we all know the religious people would start fighting eventually. The rest, not so much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.